Monday, June 15, 2009

Las Vegas


Well on Friday night Iz and I were sitting at BJ's eating and he asked me if I wanted to go to Vegas....we had kind of talked about going the week before and ruled it out because it was so last minute. One of Izzy's best friends (Manny) got his AA from El Camino & he was out there celebrating with his girlfriend. Well needless to say I said yes and we left the next morning....WAAAAY too early to even be awake (acording to Izzy and I) We had a great time. Saturday night we went to a club called Tryst. It has a HUGE waterfall. It was really cool. Then on Sunday we went to Rehab it is pretty much a huge pool party with people drinking and a live DJ. Everyone is dancing... It is pretty cool. I had never been before!

Well Here are the best pictures.



Izzy and I before leaving the Hotel.



Me, Izzy, Manny, Patty ~)Having fun at Tryst(~



Me and My Baby enjoying ourselves!


Rehab! SO much Fun!!

Good times! Who could ask for anything more?

Being goofy!


Awe so sweet! I love getting kisses!

Such a great guy! He and I had a lot of fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment