Saturday, September 4, 2010

I currently work 4 days a week 7am - 7pm. This one particular day off I decided I was well overdue for an Adventure on my own. I packed my backpack, busted out the bicycle and rode it to the beach. It took me about an hour and a half to get there. When I did I ditched the bike at the bike lock area and started on foot. My goal was to walk as far as I could on the rocks until there were no more. This is my adventure in Pictures.



It started with one step.

If you look at the line of land I got about 2/3rds of the way to the end.



An adventureous Kitty.



I spy with my little eye a crab missing a right claw.


Me walking along the rocks. It was kinda windy.



I am pretty sure this was a GIGANTIC sand Crap.


It looks so pretty until you smell it an see that it is the sewer water...YUCK!




The view from where I stood.

One of many interesting things I found on the rocks. It's a surfboard Fin...lol I also found a leash and 1 flip flop, and a starbucks cub. I think I will go back and bring some trash bags to clean up.


Searching for some hidden treasure.




LOL, I look silly because I had to run across the rocks in my flip flops before it flashed.






This is the end of my walk.. I might have attempted to go across, but not in flip flops.


All proud of myself for doing it.



My leg and foot and some rocks.....ha ha ha.


My awesome walking stick.




No comments:

Post a Comment